Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My blog vs. others

After reading many other students' blogs I have noticed that each person has taken a different path in creating their blog. Although the paths are different the end goal is still achieved, and that is to help develop our leadership styles. To compare and contrast I chose Shilo's blog as a similar blog, and Dan's blog as a different blog.

Shilo's Blog (click here)
  • As I did, Shilo followed a template to create his blog. This gives a feeling of unity among the blog. The color schemes match, and as a reader you get a simple feeling
  • His content is similar to mine in the sense that it is concise and written from his perspective. I think that this makes the blog personal and allows the reader to feel like they have entered your life.
Dan's Blog (click here)
  • Dan's blog is just like Dan himself, different. He is very involved in the blog outside of just the assignments with posts just about everyday. I like that he is taking this beyond the requirements.
  • The layout of Dan's blog is a little difficult to understand, but if you a regular follower you can get used to it.
From these blogs I hope to incorporate posts beyond the assignments. I have started this with my posts about my future career, but I plan on using this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment